• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Maxfli Revolution Tour - Sports Authority

Pa Jayhawk

Reaction score
Pulled this off another site. Maxfli Revolution Tour is on Sale at Sports Authority's all over the US for $11.99.

Just called around and most of the stores are running low. My wife is going to try and pick me up 10 dozen in NJ. I've been trying to find these since playing a couple sleeves last year.

I see the Black Max is down to $34.99 and $59.99 for 2 at Sports Authority and $34.99 at Dicks. Hopefully they will be the next Maxfli bargain ball when my supply runs out next.

I have only played a couple sleeves and they were probably one of the best I have played next to some of the Pro V1's that I found on the course. Enough so to may me buy 10 dozen. They are simply a higher calibur ball from what I am used to playing at the same price. I have been playing the A-10 Solid for the last couple years, and really like Maxfli golf balls. I go through a load of balls on my home course, so a buck a ball is kinda my price range. The 2 sleeves I played lasted me a long time (probably 3 times longer than my normal ball) which says something, and where longer than the A-10 and had more spin. They also felt nicer around the greens. They feel very soft yet durable.

Here is one of the review sites that compares them to others.
http://www.golfballtest.com/

To be able to buy a 3 piece ball at that price range is a steal in my opinion. I personally liked them better than the Black Max, but after I am done with this 10 dozen I will probably either buy more if they are available or go to the Black Max. I'm guessing the Pro v1's will not be selling for $12 a dozen anytime soon. I was just waiting for the day that I could find them for the same price as the A-10

I did get my 10 dozen, so after my A-10's run out I will be able to give a more indepth opinion on what I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520