• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

McIlroy playing Nike for 2013?

Molenari is currently playing the new VR_S Covert.

afbcdn_sphotos_f_a.akamaihd.net_hphotos_ak_ash3_65378_462046427170669_1337371398_n.png

Wow just when I thought you couldn't get uglier than the white or blue drivers....

I played about 10 rounds of golf this year haven't even looked at equipment in forever. The sport is lost on me currently - so I have no idea what is out there.

I played about 10 rounds of golf this year haven't even looked at equipment in forever. The sport is lost on me currently - so I have no idea what is out there.
Well, the newest driver is 10 yards longer than last month's driver, which was 10 yards longer than the one they came out with 6 months ago, which was 15 yards longer than the one from last year.... etc.

If you have equipment older than 4 years, a new driver will net you 735 more yards. However, the newest model is due out next week, which should tack on another 15 yards... so I'd wait for that.

That's more than I played, Vt. No sense worrying about equipment when the current sets are collecting dust!

That's more than I played, Vt. No sense worrying about equipment when the current sets are collecting dust!
Tell me about it, I got out three times and felt great just getting in that many rounds.

There is a lot of debate about the change. I will say first i cant stand rory. With a passion. But he will be moving to a more superior brand. They have far more money for r&d and their products are getting better and better. Titleist is a dying brand now as a club maker. The same happened to slazenger (once used by seve in his hay day) ram (tom watson through his major winning success). There are now 3 big brands in golf TMAG, Nike and Ping. He is just going with the times and using what will be more beneficial for the next 10 years. Why sign a new contract with a dying brand. Yes they can make a good ball but when it comes to clubs there is no comparison. He has made a smart move. Still not gonna cheer for him even though im british too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520