• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Medicus Power Meter

jskd82

Ball Sprayer
Reaction score
Can some one please tell me how to use the medicus power meter? I bought a used one from ebay but it didn't come with any instructions. Where do I clamp it on the shaft, upper or lower part? I'm guessing height is my height, but what is length? Thanks.

If I recall, in the commercial they have it in the middle of the club. My guess would be that length is shaft length

It goes all the way up the shaft at the bottom of the grip and you enter in your height and shaft lenght, usually 45 for a driver. I used to have one and sold it so i dont have the directions anymore but that is how you are supposed to use it, and i believe it says on it grip end or something like that

It goes all the way up the shaft at the bottom of the grip and you enter in your height and shaft lenght, usually 45 for a driver. I used to have one and sold it so i dont have the directions anymore but that is how you are supposed to use it, and i believe it says on it grip end or something like that

Thanks, that makes sense lol and yeah it says grip end and club on the ends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520