• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mint Cleveland Launcher 2006 Driver 460Ti 8.5° Stiff

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I know that ST is the biggest Cleveland fan club in the world, but this thing just didn't work out for me. It is a very cool club, easy to hit, forgiving and straight...I just hit it too low. The ball runs for miles. (see my review).

I would think about getting it in 10.5 degrees but I have just bought a Sq Tour with a Graff Prolaunch shaft so I will bat with that for a while.

So now is your chance to get this club at a cool price! I have just listed it on eBay but would take £100 from a ST member in the UK. Let me know and I can take it off eBay.

·Head, shaft and grip would all easily get 9.5 out of 10 - This thing is as good as new;
·Fujikura designed Launcher shaft in Stiff flex - Weighs only 65 grams
·Cool headcover included
·Cheap shipping - £5 to anywhere in the UK
head.jpg
Sole JPG.JPG
Shaft JPG.JPG
Grip.jpg

Last day on eBay. Currently sitting at £92.

I am happy to pull it from eBay and to sell this club here for £85 (which co-incidently covers my initial investment) to a fellow ST'er so that they can join Club Cleveland.

I've got to admit that I'm sorely tempted here, i just think that 8.5 might be a bit too harsh for me seeing as I presently use a 10.5 deg' cobra. I've never even hit a Launcher but I am desperate to know what all the damn fuss is about!

EnglishGolfer said:
I've got to admit that I'm sorely tempted here, i just think that 8.5 might be a bit too harsh for me seeing as I presently use a 10.5 deg' cobra. I've never even hit a Launcher but I am desperate to know what all the damn fuss is about!

He sold it a wee while back, mate ! I ended up posting the thing for him as it happens !

On the subject of them, I think you wouldn't be disappointed if you were to get one - they're very good indeed. I took one out one night and hit huge carries with it. Fantastic, it was !
Used to have a 400cc one for months and it treated me very well, so I definately recommend....:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520