• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MW2

Careful modding, MS just banned a million people for it. :)

Anyway, I beat the campaign on Wed on Veteran, since it was Veterans Day, I had it off. :D
So long as you are not playing online, mod away...

I keep getting interrupted while playing campaign...plus, i have my daughter alot and have to get some play time in...how long did it take you to beat it on veteran? I think i am close to the end...

Jeff, we need to play some of the Spec ops missions...best i have in the pit so far is 30.1 seconds... .1 seconds away from getting the achievement....

any idea on how this one would function if downloaded to your hard drive? thinking of renting it and copying to my drive.

Don't do it. You will be fried by XBL.

I had two friends get copies of it, put it on their modded xboxs' and then promptly had them locked down by Xbox.

They don't fool around with that crap, and have updated a ton of software in the games that if you even have a modded controller, they will limit it when they scan for certain things.

So long as you are not playing online, mod away...

I keep getting interrupted while playing campaign...plus, i have my daughter alot and have to get some play time in...how long did it take you to beat it on veteran? I think i am close to the end...

Jeff, we need to play some of the Spec ops missions...best i have in the pit so far is 30.1 seconds... .1 seconds away from getting the achievement....

Hit me up. I'll do the Spec Ops... I like the AC130 one.

I have Alpha and Bravo almost complete, Charlie and Delta i'm working on, delta is getting pretty tough on Veteran. I'm not sure but Echo is going to be a mofo on anything but recruit

Finished up campaign mode on veteran in just a touch under 9 hours, like 8 minutes or something. Going back through now to get all the intel and get those 2 achievements. After that the only achievements i have left are the spec ops ones.

Jeff wanted to play some MW2 last night...he got on as i had already been on about an hour and a half so it was time for me to get off...

I downloaded the L4D2 demo, idk if i really like it....it was pretty mundane but then, it is just the demo version. Anyone else played that yet?

yeah. big fail on my part.

knew it was too good to be true that MS would let you copy games and still not need the disc.

i don't have a modded box. i was just misinformed.

I have Alpha and Bravo almost complete, Charlie and Delta i'm working on, delta is getting pretty tough on Veteran. I'm not sure but Echo is going to be a mofo on anything but recruit

Finished up campaign mode on veteran in just a touch under 9 hours, like 8 minutes or something. Going back through now to get all the intel and get those 2 achievements. After that the only achievements i have left are the spec ops ones.

Jeff wanted to play some MW2 last night...he got on as i had already been on about an hour and a half so it was time for me to get off...

I downloaded the L4D2 demo, idk if i really like it....it was pretty mundane but then, it is just the demo version. Anyone else played that yet?

I played the L4D2 demo the other day.. Borrrrring.

30.1 seconds? My best thus far is 36 something.

As to the controversial mission, I stayed back and put all the injured people out of their misery. Also tried to stab whats his face in the back by sidestepping while slashing with the knife. Got him four times.

Excellent single player campaign. Those damn Brazilians gave me so much trouble for some reason though; don't know why.

30.1 seconds? My best thus far is 36 something.

As to the controversial mission, I stayed back and put all the injured people out of their misery. Also tried to stab whats his face in the back by sidestepping while slashing with the knife. Got him four times.

Excellent single player campaign. Those damn Brazilians gave me so much trouble for some reason though; don't know why.
I'm down to 28 seconds now...i love The Pit. I'm trying to get the IW best of like 25 something. I know i can get there...i just never have a 100% flawless run.

Yeah, those Brazilians are tough..i noticed that too. Probably because they are so skinny, and they seem to blend in better with their surroundings. Not to mention you have to second guess whether that moving object is a civi or not....did you play it on veteran?

It was way tougher for me to watch Russian paratroopers coming down on US soil than it was to run the 'No Russian' mission.

Fighting house to house on american soil, standing atop whiskey hotel, seeing the Washington Monument, Washington D.C., etc in ruins. Man, that was a real eye opener.

It was way tougher for me to watch Russian paratroopers coming down on US soil than it was to run the 'No Russian' mission.

Fighting house to house on american soil, standing atop whiskey hotel, seeing the Washington Monument, Washington D.C., etc in ruins. Man, that was a real eye opener.

Yeah.. when I got to the WH, and fought through the presidents bunker, and dropped the last heli with the striker missle.. I was kinda in shock to see the entire DC area destroyed in flames.. To run through the streets and have the debris everywhere and the total silence after the EMP went off.

I played the L4D2 demo the other day.. Borrrrring.

I think the game is meant to be played by 4 friends...playing with all AI is boring i agree.

However, i think the game would come alive if say me, you, jeff, and another person played....i call the backwoods hick dude...."Kill all sumbitches" :killersmiley:

This sounds so much like the game, "Freedom Fighters" that came out like 7-9 years ago on Playstation 2 and the like. I'm referring to the storyline, specifically. That was a great game, btw.

The D.C. mission was surreal, especially since I had just seen the WW2 monument the first week it was unveiled. It was masterfully done, as it should be.

I'm on and off, busy life en all.

The D.C. mission was surreal, especially since I had just seen the WW2 monument the first week it was unveiled. It was masterfully done, as it should be.

I'm on and off, busy life en all.
I always seem to be on when everyone else is off.

I was going to invite Fat to party last night, but i got invited to a party that already had 6 people in it....

Fat, you and me need to get a party going sometime

Jeff, you need to be a bit more dedicated! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520