• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My auto insurance went up 21% !!!!!!

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Reaction score
WTF???

Just got my renewal and it went up $65 for the same friggin coverage!!!!

No claims, no tickets, no nothing!!

What a friggin ripoff. Since it's paid off and only worth about $10K now, I'm seriously considering dropping the comprehensive/collision.

come to new jersey and check the rates we pay :real angry:

What a friggin ripoff. Since it's paid off and only worth about $10K now, I'm seriously considering dropping the comprehensive/collision.

If you do this, let us know. I'll start a pool with the rest of the forum on when you're vehicle will get severely hailed or smashed into by a Mall Utilitiy Vehicle and a soccer mom at the wheel.

In an aside, mine went down 13% for safe driving. Yay me.

R35

Mine was discontinued once because my wife and I had been in nine accidents in five years.

None of them were our fault.

Eff those guys.

Yeah, it's a butt ****. I've been with this same company for 30 years, and supposedly I get a safe driver, air bag, antitheft, and antilock brake discount.

I'd hate to see what the regular rate is.

Try being a learner driver in the UK I'm paying $2800 a year for car insurance. :(

Yeah, it's a butt ****. I've been with this same company for 30 years, and supposedly I get a safe driver, air bag, antitheft, and antilock brake discount.

I'd hate to see what the regular rate is.

You have to shop around. My wife sells auto insurance and people are constantly shopping rates with her. Your increase is likely the result of total claims vs. premium so it doesn't have anything to do with you.

Don't know anything about Georgia insurance but here you can sometimes save hundreds just by comparing.

If you do this, let us know. I'll start a pool with the rest of the forum on when you're vehicle will get severely hailed or smashed into by a Mall Utilitiy Vehicle and a soccer mom at the wheel.

In an aside, mine went down 13% for safe driving. Yay me.

R35

the man speaks the truth i dropped my collision in May because the truck was 10 yrs old with 175k on it and i told them i wasnt gonna pay $800 a yr on a truck worth $1500.then 5 or 6 six weeks ago i got in a accident and they said well you dont have collision so theres nothing we can do.(it was driveable but it gave me an excuse to buy a new one)

so i bought a new one.i havent got a total for theyr of ins but from what ive paid and what i owe my ins looks to be about $100 more then i was gonna pay for an 10yr old vehicle.

come to new jersey and check the rates we pay :real angry:
One more reason we live in PA and my wife commutes to NJ, and PA isn't cheap by any stretch of the imagination. :)

One of my oldest friends is my 'independent insurance agent' and he shops it around for me...Alabama rates are very reasonable.

As soon as I get my daugher her own car though - my rates are going to go up 150%...maybe I should keep on letting her get crappy grades!

One of my oldest friends is my 'independent insurance agent' and he shops it around for me...Alabama rates are very reasonable.

As soon as I get my daugher her own car though - my rates are going to go up 150%...maybe I should keep on letting her get crappy grades!

I'm so glad we're through with that. Ask your agent about good student discounts. Here a B average will get you a lower rate for your kids.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520