• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Delemma

That's one advantage of getting to our age, WBL... No matter how many times we've played with folks we tee it up with, to us they're strangers. Memory is one of the first things to go.....
Is that why you haven't been here in a while? Forgot about shottalk?:D

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes.

I can't remember what the first thing is.

Is that why you haven't been here in a while? Forgot about shottalk?:D
Memory is NOT the reason. No matter how serious the dementia, it would be pretty difficult to forget the ASSortment of interesting ShotTalkers. When and if I finally do hit the nursing home, each time I soil a Depends will remind me of certain folks here!!! :D I pouted long enough, watched from the "outside" as you guys shunned my new friend Sol, and finally decided to return. I'm crankier, though! So shut up and show a little respect for your elders!!!!:mad:

I have played a few rounds at oak mt state park with a fellow who had a stroke and lost the short term memory.

If his ball went in the fairway no problem...woods- he would forget where it went. He showed me his gps watch maybe 17 times cause he would forget he already did.

nut, I think you're getting senile! My "Who" comment was an attempt at "senile" humor in regard to the previous posts. And of course limp was kidding. I think. Maybe.

I have played a few rounds at oak mt state park with a fellow who had a stroke and lost the short term memory.

If his ball went in the fairway no problem...woods- he would forget where it went. He showed me his gps watch maybe 17 times cause he would forget he already did.
I was playing bones with a lady that was 99 years old just a few months from 100, sweetest woman I ever met. Every few minutes she would ask me my name and be so glad to meet me again every 3-5 minutes.

it take me and hour and a half to watch 60 minutes because I usually have to go take a greg and wipe my az.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520