• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My morning.....long story, but crazy....

Slingblade61 said:
I hope you rubbed down with a little gasoline before you went home. :)

I rolled in dogshit and a dead fish, just to be safe.

R35

Man...great story. I am sitting here having a business conversation and find myself having a hard time paying attention to the phone call.

I keep scrolling down

what....happens.....next?

I agree with Dave that this is the way it has happened with me too...Once you are in a relationship then somehow women have a way of sensing this and their aggressiveness increases....

But - you did the Right thing in staying away from her...

A fun story for the rest of us though.

Hey, if I can risk a relationship for entertainment purposes, I'm there! :)

R35

Considering your ability to attract the babes, I think you should start using these. The pink one is for her unless you like it. :p

Outstanding work Rock.

This little tale is on so many levels a lesson for all of us. But you lack the killer instinct dude. Forget the morality issue of cheatin on yer missis, you missed out on the watch. Forget the confidence boost, the tight blouse, the phone number to Heaven's Gate, the timepice went a begging. You have to see when an opportunity arises and be able to convert. What was the least amount of work you had to do to bag the wrist dial?

Going back to the other issue (cheatin') life's lesson is that you ALWAYS get caught eventually. And if life in R35's nest is a happy one right now, then it's not worth tugging at other worms. You did the right thing dude, despite what others may say.

You have a big heart and Mrs. R35 deserves you.

Now what was that chick's tel #. Does she do Irish.

"O'ill be lookin fer a toim pees mi yung lassie at a nock doon prise. Sure will ye shoe us yer funbags?" ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520