• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new Army

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Reaction score
:D Pics to follow later tonight.

So Im headed over to Riverside golf centre to hopefully get a few bucks towards a Rossa Imola 8 putter.... Well i brought over a few clubs I wasnt using and got enough money for it, then picked up a Yes! Callie putter... Then pulled out my Red X2 which ive been clobbering lately anyways...

End up coming home with two new putters and two sleeves of ProVxs to make up the price:D Dumped my Seemore, Red X2, vsteel and 905S (no VT still have the diamana;)).

Will get pics later tonight.

So now my putters heading to college are the Rossa Imola 8 agsi+, Yes! Callie and my ol sorta reliable SC Newport:D.

WBL, in this particular situation, you may want to choose your words carefully.

piper, if you ever think about selling the Newport, let me know.. :)

piper, if you ever think about selling the Newport, let me know.. :)

FBK, i really dont think i could ever part with the newport as its got a lot of personal value to me as ive made some important putts with it worth a lot (such as a putt i made on the 19th (playoff) hole for 100$ total throughout my team:D).

IF i do, its yours first shot though.

WBL...

These putters, a Red X2, a Seemore, a ping tess, odyssey white hot #8, ping anser isoforce, Ray cook putter, and used my friend's SC Circa 62 no.1.

All that this year, with still 4 months left.

I dont know, I think that borders MG and his ebay status putter wise, thats even worst than my 3w tear I went on in the spring....:hunter:

piper,

Are you at Mercyhurst in Erie, PA?

SV

Mercyhurst North East, in North East PA (just outside of Erie), its the jr college affialiated with the full school in Erie.

Why you ask?

I want the Imola 8 so bad, but I just ebayed an XG 9:( why.... I have no idea. Hope it works out for me.

I want the Imola 8 so bad, but I just ebayed an XG 9:( why.... I have no idea. Hope it works out for me.

The imola is money man, its gaming right now, two straight rounds of playing like crap and short game saved both of them.

74-78 hitting the ball like crap, I can deal with that:D

Mercyhurst North East, in North East PA (just outside of Erie), its the jr college affialiated with the full school in Erie.

Why you ask?

Just curious.

I get to that area with my job sometimes. They also have recruited a lot of Canadians over the years. One of my buddies went there on a tennis scholarship.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520