• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new driver...

acarty

Future Pro!
Reaction score
So I bought a Burner TP with an Aldila NVS 65 S from fleaBay for £140, and it came yesterday, so I spent the WHOLE night last night staring it down...

I planned on taking it to the range last night, but they shut at 7:30 so I had to go today during my lunch.

It was awesome... The shaft is very very easy to use, with a nice smooth swing, but when I chase it, it goes way right. However, that's my swing, not the shaft. I was hitting a little 5-10 yard fade every time with it, but I couldn't judge distance... It's cold, wet and very windy right now, so I just don't know. But from what I have hit, I am going to have a new best friend for some time!

:smilie_tm

My new driver Adams Tight Lies 363 9° with prolaunch $30 shipped from global golf.

My new driver Adams Tight Lies 363 9° with prolaunch $30 shipped from global golf.

Absolute steal there D2. Looks like this could become the "My New Driver..." thread for everyone if we all keep ho-ing...

Anyone else wanna add a driver ho?

Nice pickup Acarty!!! I like the shape of the Burner but not a big TM fan to be honest. Notice you went for one with an after market shaft, good choice I'm not a fan of the Reax POS TM insist on still using.

I'm hoing a backup. A Cobra Pro S 10.5 degree with the Yellow Speeder. I've had one before and loved it but changed the shaft & sold it on in a moment of madness!!! Will be getting it from 3Balls golf on ebay they normally go for about $120 so are a real steal!!!

I'm hoing a backup.
No you're not!

You're hoing a backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup driver.

I'm hoing a backup. A Cobra Pro S 10.5 degree with the Yellow Speeder. I've had one before and loved it but changed the shaft & sold it on in a moment of madness!!! Will be getting it from 3Balls golf on ebay they normally go for about $120 so are a real steal!!!

Nice work there. eBay is great!

You got a link to 3Balls? Might take a look over there.

I have the REAX Stiff in my r7 460 and it's rubbish really. way too whippy for a stiff. I had a Callaway X460 before that in stiff, and that felt a lot more sturdy, and the Aldila feel like that too. I just need to get my head round NOT bombing it all the time!

Must..... Stop.... Hoing....

Nice pickup Acarty!!! I like the shape of the Burner but not a big TM fan to be honest. Notice you went for one with an after market shaft, good choice I'm not a fan of the Reax POS TM insist on still using.

what happened to the mizzy??

what happened to the mizzy??

Loved it but in the wet conditions the Track kept catching the floor on my takeaway making me have to stop Tiger style. It would be better for somebody who hovers the club at address.

Demo the Cobra Pro S, it looks great at address and performs like shit of a shovel!!!

I have a 10.5 Geek DCT with a SK Fiber Pure Energy shaft coming this week. :beach3:

I got it from the ebay link that Dave posted a while ago.

The seller is a really helpful and decent bloke.

I will report back with photos and stories of collassal hooks soon.

No you're not!

You're hoing a backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup backup, backup, backup, backup driver.

Cheers Eracer, I had lost count :biglol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520