• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My What's In The Bag

Get that effing hybrid out of there you pansy! Blades and a hybrid. Lovely! :D

R35

It actually fit with exactly what I wanted it to be. Although, I'm debating rebagging the 2 iron instead.

And I guarantee I would spank both of you on the street or the track. Golf may not be my strong point, but motorcycle riding/racing/track days certainly are.

Once upon a time I actually got into the top class and did decently, but after a few hard knocks, decided it wasn't worth it to me.

And I guarantee I would spank both of you on the street or the track. Golf may not be my strong point, but motorcycle riding/racing/track days certainly are.
Where do you do your trackdays?

I really want to get on the track next summer but would like to be there with someone i know so i have someone in the paddock with me...

Sorry for the threadjack...Maybe i will make a motorcycle racing/track/talk thread...

Where do you do your trackdays?

I really want to get on the track next summer but would like to be there with someone i know so i have someone in the paddock with me...

Sorry for the threadjack...Maybe i will make a motorcycle racing/track/talk thread...

I don't care, I'm the worst about threadjacking.

I normally did mine at the local track, Sandia Raceway. I've done a few out of state though, some in Alabama and some in Chicago (Blackhawk) a while back.

Blackhawk farms???

thats like 20 miles from my house and where i will probably go...nowhere near chicago though...maybe there is another blackhawk track?

ETA: Motorcycle Thread

Up near Wisconson? Yeah, that one.

Sorry, everything within a couple hours is nearby when you live in the bounies.

And yeah, I raced a couple times a few years back at Blackhawk Farms, awesome track that one.

Yeah, i am really looking forward to getting on the track and tearing these Rosso's up...well, probably not too much the first time but i will get there.

Yeah, i am really looking forward to getting on the track and tearing these Rosso's up...well, probably not too much the first time but i will get there.

Its different the first time. You think you go fast in the street, but you get out there and its a whole new ballgame.

Intoxicating though, thats for sure.

I dont push it on the street...at all, i try to stay well within my means(which isnt much) for those oh shit moments...Like just tonight i was riding down a familiar back road at hte normal 60(probably more like 70) and a family playing softball hit one and it rolled across the road. being aware of the situation i had already known the baseball was coming and was already slowing before the ball ever got to the street but if i would have hit that ball going 70...it could have been the end of the bike and probably some rash for me.

I do have a feeling though that i will get highly addicted to track life and spend a small fortune there

I dont push it on the street...at all, i try to stay well within my means(which isnt much) for those oh shit moments...Like just tonight i was riding down a familiar back road at hte normal 60(probably more like 70) and a family playing softball hit one and it rolled across the road. being aware of the situation i had already known the baseball was coming and was already slowing before the ball ever got to the street but if i would have hit that ball going 70...it could have been the end of the bike and probably some rash for me.

I do have a feeling though that i will get highly addicted to track life and spend a small fortune there

Easily, but I respect a huge amount (not that it matters) for the intelligence to save the speed for the track.

Lot's of dates at Blackhawk farms, Road America, Mid America out near Omaha, Daytona & I forget the name of the newer track near Joliet.

BHF is ok but it's pretty much a goat track as far as tracks go.

Lot's of dates at Blackhawk farms, Road America, Mid America out near Omaha, Daytona & I forget the name of the newer track near Joliet.

BHF is ok but it's pretty much a goat track as far as tracks go.

When I went to Barber I was definately spoiled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520