• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My XG#9 putter

Lil_Huth

Reaction score
So I was thinking about selling my XG#9 putter because I hated the grip and hated the looks. Well I made the shaft a clean look and put a new red decade on it and I love it again. It is slightly heavy but I like that now since I started using it. It has such a good look at address now. I dont know how I could have thought about selling it. Atleast not until I buy a Scotty AC III HF. But thats another story.:laugh:

Go old school and buy an original Acushnet Bullseye Flange...it's what Scotty copied to make the AC series.

Scandalous,Scotty Cameron never copies anything

MC, I agree with you

I have an original bullseye leaned up in the corner and after looking at the scotty napa's I bought an old napa style putter that was refinished.

Jason

Buttttttt, the AC series looks cooler.:laugh:

And, of course, that cool look is what sinks the putts.

There's nothing cooler than out putting your buddies with a putter older than any of you. IMHO my coolest looking putter is my Bullseye flange..still has the original leather wrap grip, head is nicked all to heck, original shaft...

fooey, now I've gotta get it out and use it today!!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520