• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nanny on Spring Break

+1, happy to hear you enjoyed your vacation Claire !
:needpics:

There are a couple of bathing suit pictures, but even I don't know how high my minimum price is. Somewhere north of the outstanding balance on the mortgage...

There are a couple of bathing suit pictures, but even I don't know how high my minimum price is. Somewhere north of the outstanding balance on the mortgage...

You heard her guys, let's start up a collection. You do take paypal don't you Claire? :biglol:

You heard her guys, let's start up a collection. You do take paypal don't you Claire? :biglol:

Paypal? I think Claire is still collecting S&H greenstamps.

You youngins probably haven't a clue what those are/were.

Ahhh Claire, always playing hard to get.

How about a trade?

A pic of everyone that makes the June trip in a kilt for a swimsuit pic of claire?

Everyone who agrees?

AYE!

Anyone who opposes gets shot in the knee....

How about a trade?

A pic of everyone that makes the June trip in a kilt for a swimsuit pic of claire?

Everyone who agrees?

AYE!

Anyone who opposes gets shot in the knee....

Let me think, Aye!!!!!!!

There are a couple of birthday suit pictures, but even I don't know how high my minimum price is. Somewhere north of the outstanding balance on the mortgage...

For those pictures, I'll take out a second and even third mortgage! hehehe

ai43.tinypic.com_2eeam3r.jpg

Claire, glad you enjoyed Cancun. That is where the wife and I went for our honeymoon. I love that place. If you go back, need to head down to Puerto Morales and go snorkelling. That was KILLER!!! I would really like to go back, bet it has changed a bunch since we were down there.

I can't believe you didn't take pics of all the spring break hardbodies for us. What did you do with that $100 I gave you?

Welcome back, Claire!

Run little rabbit run, but one day our two worlds will be one.

Would you please stop stalking eracer? HE'S MINE!!!

Alas, ever since I met Eracer, his charm has burned its way into my mind.

(emo girly sigh)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424