• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New equipment made no difference to me

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, after trying and buying every new driver, wedge, putter and irons on the market over the last 2 years, I have come to the realization that it does nothing but screw me up. This spring I went back to my 16 year old Parallax irons, an old R5 driver, 200 steel 3 wood, and 30 year old bullseye putter. I have played better and scored better than I have in 10 years. I am a solid 7 cap and over the last 3 years while constantly changing equipment I was stuck at 10-11. I know well fit equipment helps, I just gave up trying to find things I liked and went back to proven clubs. For me at least it has worked out great and I will not be buying or trying anything for a long time. I played my 46th round today and hit the crappy R5 with stock shaft beautifully. Hit every fairway and hit 12 greens, shot 77.

Heresy! Burn him at the stake!

My head hurts. I think I'll buy a new putter...

Oh my, I feel so dirty after reading this thread. I think I need to place a bid on a new driver and another Scotty to make up for it. :thumbs up:

your wish is my command... cool blinky lights putter on eBay, also, Golf Clubs, Golf, Sporting Goods (end time 27-Jul-08 14:25:48 BST)

KWC - So your playing well but Hoing poorly!! You best stick to just playing and get a Professinal Ho to help you out with new stuff. Who's nearest to help you? WBL or Ez? I'll help if you come this side of the Pond :)
Haha...thanks MG. That one's almost there....

I kind of like this one:
Laser_Putter.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35