• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Shoes

Hmmm, worth checking out, if nothing else.

One of our local malls has a Puma store and they carry the entire golf line. Great looking stuff although, "stocky" boys with wide feet don't fair to well in that store...

After walking 18 holes yesterday and today, my feet are a little tender. I wore my cheap but durable Etonics. Does anyone have a shoe recommendation where the shoe bottom is cushioned like a good running shoe?

After walking 18 holes yesterday and today, my feet are a little tender. I wore my cheap but durable Etonics. Does anyone have a shoe recommendation where the shoe bottom is cushioned like a good running shoe?

Take a look at all the Nike offerings. The SP5s I wear are sneaker'esque but they have full on sneaker style with the Air Max (among a few others).

I've just ordered a pair which I think are the Nike SP3s or something. I'm not entirely sure, but when I get them, I may or may not review them, depending on if I can be bothered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520