NFL fans please weigh in.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mont86

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think of the NFL network and its availability or lack of,
I for one DO NOT plan on paying for a higher tier of cable for the NFL.

The only bright spot is the Vike and Pack game a week ago. Such a lousy game it brought the NFL network to its knees...:( :(

I have the NFL network courtesy of one of the Dish packages I already had. I don't like the various hosts, but I don't watch the game to listen to them anyway. At least you do get to see a few of the games not carried on other stations - good or bad.

Other than game time, I don't watch any of the other filler shows. Being a displaced Canadian, I do wish they would fill some of the time with the CFL games! (I know it's the NFL network, but a number of the players do some time on a CFL team.)

I'm the same as SunnyDaze, the Dish package.

However, I do like it because it gives me more football to watch, :D

My local Cable Co. does not offer it in any package. They just don't carry it. It would be nice to have, but I would not pay any extra for it. I am willing to give up the Soap Network or any of the shopping channels if they need the space to add it :D.

I get the NFL Network as part of our basic and Standard Cable package. I don't even take digital cable so it is unlikely I would pay any extra for it if it was not part of the service. In my current area we get 3 CBS Stations and 2 Fox Stations, so there is the possibility of up to 5 games at one time. I figure if they stop giving it as part of basic and the game I want is on the NFL Network, and it is a must see I could go to the local bar.

I wish the NFL Network was available through my cable provider.

I watch a few minutes of it here and there and usually in HD, but its always messed up, I always get funky lines on the top/bottom and or sides and it only happens when football is on.

My local Cable Co. does not offer it in any package. They just don't carry it. It would be nice to have, but I would not pay any extra for it. I am willing to give up the Soap Network or any of the shopping channels if they need the space to add it :D.

I get the NFL Network as part of our basic and Standard Cable package. I don't even take digital cable so it is unlikely I would pay any extra for it if it was not part of the service. In my current area we get 3 CBS Stations and 2 Fox Stations, so there is the possibility of up to 5 games at one time. I figure if they stop giving it as part of basic and the game I want is on the NFL Network, and it is a must see I could go to the local bar.

My cable provider doesn't want to carry it because of the money it will cost,
and I don't want my bill to get raised for the nfl network.

Guys, I am a NY Giants fan, and recently, if they were on the NON (Not On network) I would not be too upset.

Guys, I am a NY Giants fan, and recently, if they were on the NON (Not On network) I would not be too upset.
I'm a Redskins fan, so we can both set around and cry in our beer come Saturday :D

My cable provider has it in the same package that gets me The Golf Channel and the Science Channel.

I have it through my dish provider...........I don't have the large package, just the one above basic. I like it because there's usually nothing on all the other channels. The Sunday night games are a nice bonus, and Chris Collinsworth is okay as an announcer.............but the other announcer is Briant Gumble, and he really SUCKS. Also during the regular season, on Tuesday and Wednesday nights they replay games you may not have seen in your area WITHOUT all the commercial breaks, time outs, penalties, replays, etc. so it moves FAST. :)

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamrichard
Back