• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL Season 2010

Wow how about opening day. Some good exciting football for almost every team. I am a Denver Broncos fan and even though we lost it was interesting until the end. To the Chiefs fan that posted above, I hope your team stomps the Chargers tonight and i think we can both agree that the Raiders losing is what they deserved after having a so called good preseason. lol. God all i heard is Raiders 2010 SuperBowl champs every preseason game. They looked as bad as ever. Cheers to Ten more years of Raiders losing. Also for the Peyton Manning fan that posted above he didn't look to good yesterday against the Texans. He had one decent drive down the field in the fourth quarter. That was about it. After reading what you posted you might just abandon him and jump on the next guys band wagon. But hey like you said that's what you enjoy doing so go for it. I don't care much about the Patriots anymore after i heard they had the playbook for every team the year they went undefeated. That's called cheating. But o well. Now you guys are cursed with Randy Moss who has been crying about how no likes him. lol.
I too am guilty of having favorite players around the league but i also stick with my favorite team. Lucky for me i used to love watching the Eagles because of Dawkins and McNabb. Now Denver has Dawkins and the Redskins have Coach Shannahan, McNabb and former Bronco Clinton Portis who i love to watch. So it looks like I'll be tuning into more Redskin games than usual.

O i completely forgot about my fellow California fan. Even though you like USC and i like Cal doesn't mean i don't like USC. I happen to love to watch Reggie Bush. Both in college and now. I think it sucks that they took his Heisman away. I feel that the school had made the mistake and a player that put up the stats and earned the trophy should not be penalized. After all it wasn't like Reggie was taking roids or cheating. He just took a little money to help out his family that struggled there hole lives. Can you blame him for that. Can you really blame a guy for wanting the best for his family and wanted to help them out? Did the money really make him better and give him some sort of unfair advantage?

Wow how about opening day. Some good exciting football for almost every team. I am a Denver Broncos fan and even though we lost it was interesting until the end. To the Chiefs fan that posted above, I hope your team stomps the Chargers tonight and i think we can both agree that the Raiders losing is what they deserved after having a so called good preseason. lol. God all i heard is Raiders 2010 SuperBowl champs every preseason game. They looked as bad as ever. Cheers to Ten more years of Raiders losing. Also for the Peyton Manning fan that posted above he didn't look to good yesterday against the Texans. He had one decent drive down the field in the fourth quarter. That was about it. After reading what you posted you might just abandon him and jump on the next guys band wagon. But hey like you said that's what you enjoy doing so go for it. I don't care much about the Patriots anymore after i heard they had the playbook for every team the year they went undefeated. That's called cheating. But o well. Now you guys are cursed with Randy Moss who has been crying about how no likes him. lol.
I too am guilty of having favorite players around the league but i also stick with my favorite team. Lucky for me i used to love watching the Eagles because of Dawkins and McNabb. Now Denver has Dawkins and the Redskins have Coach Shannahan, McNabb and former Bronco Clinton Portis who i love to watch. So it looks like I'll be tuning into more Redskin games than usual.

I'll be at the Chiefs-Chargers game Tonight! Place is going to be ungodly loud....

Arrowhead is Back! and it all starts with the destruction of the Dolts....

i need the Ravens to win tonight! $$$$

the start was close to spectacular,it was good right down the board

I watched this thing on ESPN that speculated that the Jets are going to have the best defense this year. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Ravens are going to shut them down tonight. GO RAVENS!!!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!

I have that same feeling about the Ravens shutting down the Jets.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Jets/Ravens game was a high scoring shootout? Everyone I talked to said the Vikings/Saints game would be high scoring, which it was far from, and they all think the Jets/Ravens will be low scoring.

Both the Jets and Ravens have awesome defense it showed last night. Ravens won and Chiefs won. So are the Chiefs making a comeback this year? They looked good. It was kind of scary being a Bronco fan. The Chargers have led the division for way to long it's about time they fall but having another Chiefs team from the 90's can be just as hazardous to a Broncos health. Better the Chiefs than the Raiders

Both the Jets and Ravens have awesome defense it showed last night. Ravens won and Chiefs won. So are the Chiefs making a comeback this year? They looked good. It was kind of scary being a Bronco fan. The Chargers have led the division for way to long it's about time they fall but having another Chiefs team from the 90's can be just as hazardous to a Broncos health. Better the Chiefs than the Raiders

Not sure about the comeback....This team is definitely improved, I can say that much. This team is still highly suspect on Offense, but were absolutely bailed out by special teams and defense and chargers suckage. They should overall be more competitive...but I would still probably say that the Chargers are still the best team in the division. Having said that, the Chiefs have what could turn out to be a very easy schedule...so who knows. Last night was one of the best of my life.

We'll have to wait and see what happens this season in our division. My prediction is the Chiefs stay on top. The Raiders on the bottom and hopefully with a little luck the Broncos above the Chargers. Either way i would be extremely happy to see someone in our division do well enough to make it to the Super Bowl. Except the Raiders. They deserve a lifetime of losses.

We'll have to wait and see what happens this season in our division. My prediction is the Chiefs stay on top. The Raiders on the bottom and hopefully with a little luck the Broncos above the Chargers. Either way i would be extremely happy to see someone in our division do well enough to make it to the Super Bowl. Except the Raiders. They deserve a lifetime of losses.

And thanks to whatever miracles of science that are keeping Al Davis alive...they should hopefully continue!

Chiefs!!

I have to change my vote back to DA BEARS! I know they aren't great but in the last 2 games when Cutler was given SOME protection they did very well. The defense seems like it is on its way back to the Bears defense of old. I enjoyed the Dallas game today. Even though the D gave up 400 yards, they SHUT DOWN the run. A little work on the corners and the D is solid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520