• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

nike pro combo tours

nikeguy

Reaction score
i just bought nike pro combo tours and i hit them pretty well but not very consistent does anyone else have them and how do You hit them

I rented a set for a round in Hawaii this summer - I was more impressed than I thought I would be with Nike's clubs - I don't remember any major issues, I definitely did not hit them as well as my own, but I expected a few adjustments with new clubs.

What is your consistent mishit with these clubs - it could be a simple hitch in your swing.

Only Nike clubs I have tried are the OSS Slingshots and I hated those, and the OZ putter and that was OK. My wife likes the Nike clubs though, of course until she decides to play golf more than 4 times a year she ain't got a shot in heck of me getting them for her, I would rather pay 20 bucks a round to rent them for her.

Can someone put a link up for these clubs as I am too lazy to google them.

Not a huge fan of Nike right now, to be honest. I liked their originals, and the forged muscle back irons, but since then nothing has done it for me.

I'm with Jeff on this one, I am not a huge fan of Nike Golf but there seems to be a steady increase of pros who are using them these days.

The pro Combos are very nice irons,and are extremely forgiving in my humble opinion,so your consistency problem may well be technique.The Speestep shafts are high fliers,thats why i sold mine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520