• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No FootJoy logo on his bag...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about Freddy??? Couples leading The Masters and playing in deck shoes... with no socks! Freddy walked that course, played the best round he has ever played at Augusta National... and without golf shoes.

Wow! What a lesson for us all. Couples' swing is so smooth... so easy... he has no need for the extra traction of golf spikes. He is always in balance, never overswinging. My FootJoe Contours still have at least a season in them. A new pair of Callaway shoes resides iun the basement, waiting until the FootJoys wear out. Heck, and all I needed was a pair of WalMart $15 deck shoes!!!!

I think really the only time I need the traction of my golf shoes is when I'm wandering down into the ditches and creekbeds trying to find my ball.

Those shoes are made by Ecco with a disposable footpad, designed for people like Freddy who have a back issues and spikes, can aggravate the back.

The soles are similar to golf Pro shoes or spikeless shoes that pros use because they spend equal amount of time in the clubhouse as they do out.

I'm wandering down into the ditches and creekbeds trying to find my ball.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300