• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

One stroke - Two guys hit

indacup

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never EVER heard of this happening...but it did, and it happened to me today in our first EIGA tournament.

On a 230 par 3 hole, I pull my fairway wood left into an adjacent fairway and find myself about 60 yards from my green, with a large tree between me and it.

So I pull out my trusty Nakashima 60* and somehow hit it thin and on the toe....the ball jets off in a bee-line towards the other two in my group walking to the green.

Before I can shout a warning they both see the ball coming their way...or specifically, at Tim's shoulder. He turns his back to the ball where it hits, then bounces off the shaft of one of the clubs he's carrying, and from there, shoots to the right and hit's Mike on the chest.

Ricochets off him and plops about 2 feet from the green.

I chip and putt in for a bogey.

They were not bruised....Nonethe less, I bought them both a drink afterward and then was (obviously)the butt of jokes for most of the afternoon.

Sounds like the Seinfeld spitting incident.

I say this only because no one was injured...

that's freakin' hilarious! :biglol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422