• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Opening Day

Irish

May 9, 2007
Well its that time of the year again, opening day. Hoping to get home for some of the games (5 hour time difference helps) so I should see most of the 2Pm starts....

Anyway lets see what the new season holds...will the Sox repeat..will the Evil Empire manage to keep their dogdy rotation in tact...Will Detroit justify the huge payroll with a division title..Will the cubbies finally make the WS now that they got rid of the worst closer in baseball in dempster or will he be back when woods blows his shoulder....

I'm going to predict a Sox - Dodger WS when Francona beating Torre again...

I could live with a Sox vs Dodger series love Joe.I would prefer a Cards/Sox matchup.But as a true Cards fan I am for the field against the Cubs and Yanks!

I'm fired up for some baseball when I get home today, as well. Last night's game was really good and ended even better; with a Braves loss. I just Direct TV with HD Saturday, so I'll be watching some HD games this evening. I'm also looking forward to the Masters in HD, too.

WBL Im pulling for your Brewers today.But after this series they can fall apart.
CUBS 0-162!!!!!

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54