• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Orange UK Phone Contract....

acarty

Future Pro!
Reaction score
As daft as it sounds, I have an Orange contract that's about £20 per month. I passed it to my sister whilst she was at uni so she could have a phone. She's getting an iPhone today and I have another phone myself, so I really don't need it.

It's got a few months (maybe till Feb 2010) left running, so if anyone wants it for the next few months, and then beyond the renewal, please let me know!

Does this include the phone or is it just the sim contract?

Well... my sister has trashed the phone, hence she's getting a new one. So really, it's just the SIM. I don't want any cash for it.

However, if you need a phone, I could probably manage to find one....

Well I need a phone. My wife managed to dunk her new O2 Nokia phone last week. So I have the SIM but need a handset. Anyone know of any cheap handsets kicking round?

I have an unlocked LG Chocolate... It's not really cool but it works!!

What's your best dime? ie how much?

I break phones on regular basis (in my pocket and i crawl thru a crawl space or under some equipment and ruin them). my solution is to buy the $14 "go phones" and just switch the sims.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520