• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Paypal...little help needed

BigJim13

Staff member
Reaction score
So I have a paypal account that I have never used. I am going to be selling a couple of things soon and am wondering how to set it up to TAKE payments. I think most people feel better about using paypal. Thanks All!!!

PS-yes the items I will be selling will be posted in the classifieds section first...
icon10.gif

when you have a paypal account it will automatically take payments as long as your account it verified. You should be good to go.

Yeah, you should be good to go if the account is still active. Make sure you can log in an out with ease and see your balance. Then, just to doublecheck, you could have someone pay you a dollor and make sure it shows up no prob.

Whatcha sellin? :)

• Staff
Yeah, you should be good to go if the account is still active. Make sure you can log in an out with ease and see your balance. Then, just to doublecheck, you could have someone pay you a dollor and make sure it shows up no prob.

Whatcha sellin? :)

Ok, how do they pay me though? Does it go through email, do I have to give them my account # or something? I have never sold anything over the internet so pretend I am really slow...shouldnt be hard to do
icon10.gif

PS-Will have a set of rifles for sale and possibly a TM R7 TP driver...now that I look I see you dont have a driver in your sig...

What's your paypal address?

https://www.paypal.com/

It's generally just the email address you used to register with paypal

For example, mine is [email protected]

People pay you using that information.

Your account MUST be verified first....they should have deposited 2 small amounts into your designated bank account. When you find those amounts you should have entered them at paypal to verify the account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520