• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PING wins!

Cabrera didn't have to pay for his Pings. My problem with Ping is their pricing structure and handling of their retailers. The clubs are probably on par with all the other OEM's, I just do not like the business side of Ping.

Cabrera played the Rapture driver. Didn't you see the neat headcover in his bag? What did he hit that drive on 18, 390 yards? And I thought that shaft was the dull green of an NV shaft. Orange? :)

Anyone know what this shaft is? :D
angel.jpg

I also found it amazing that Cabrera hit those "cast, hard, non-feeling" irons better then others using those "soft, forged" blades. :D

Originally posted by:
lildudejds

So what have we established here?

To play ping you must either have

1. Man Boobs
2. Larger man boobs

or look like this...

awww.clarin.com_diario_2006_12_07_deportes_thumb_t068dh03.jpg

I think the guy is ripped...............looks to be in great shape..........(see comparison below)
twins003.jpg

Sssmokin', for cryin' out loud, man, stop "helping"... :laugh:

Cabrera didn't have to pay for his Pings. My problem with Ping is their pricing structure and handling of their retailers. The clubs are probably on par with all the other OEM's, I just do not like the business side of Ping.

I don't understand what you mean by pricing structure and treatment of retailers. Do you have a problem with them ensuring that customers will find the same price no matter which retailer they visit? Or the fact that whenever a retailer strays from this they take a hard line against that retailler regardless of their relationship (ie. no favortism)?

I for one really dislike OEMs that play favorites and allow large chains huge volume discounts so they can undersell the little guy. I don't want to have to pay considerably more because I want to give the local ma'n'pa my business nor do I want to have to visit 20 shops to ensure I get the best deal. And the last thing I want to see is my new set of irons 50% less next week because a "new" design is released.

Ah, but in the shottalk forum under the thread "we played Shepherd's Crook" or something-like-that you'll see a pic of a much slimmer (25 lbs. slimmer) WBL and a slimmer (by 13 lbs.) sssmokin.. :D

Agreed,there is so much disinformation out there its silly.Ping just value their brand and they protect they pricing structure so buyers can be sure they are getting quality gear.I have no problem with it

Ah, but in the shottalk forum under the thread "we played Shepherd's Crook" or something-like-that you'll see a pic of a much slimmer (25 lbs. slimmer) WBL and a slimmer (by 13 lbs.) sssmokin.. :D

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f104_lildudejds_wbl.jpg

I rest my case....

lildudejds Quote:
Originally Posted by warbirdlover

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f104_lildudejds_wbl.jpg

I rest my case....
I'd like to introduce you to our friend, Razor............LOL. Wait until you turn 60............I want to see a pic of your man boobs. :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520