• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Poll: How did you find Shot talk?

How did you find Shot Talk?

• Google

Votes: 150 70.4%
  • Another golf site (which one)

Votes: 43 20.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 20 9.4%

• Total voters
I think i found it using goole anyway, i think i typed in golf forum, cant remember =( sry

Google search using the words golf forum. I chose this site because it reminds me of another forum I visit. :)

Found it by searching on the net... pretty sweet site!

yeah just googled it... this forum is also how i found out about best4balls as well so thanks! just got lots of promotional logo golf balls for a tournament i'm organising, they look amazing!

thanks shot talk!

I googled "Golf Forum" and this came up. Glad it did.

Golf Forum

Google is king.

Dont seem to be ranked this end of the world maybe I found you via MyGolfDomain.com ?

Have a look into adwords if you are looking to grab some extra traffic, overture as well...

Perhaps a link directory?

- b

Ahh....the beauty of Google! Glad I found a nice easy-to-use forum!

I find shottalk on google while looking for golf groups ect

I was at Golfman2760's house and i saw the page on his screen

Found it on google. I've been away from the sport for 5 years and caught the bug again. I went looking for some golf forums and this was right at the top of the page.

The funny thing is that I finally paid my bill and got the ad turned back on just 15 minutes beforehand. :)

Welcome aboard!

I actually found out about ShotTalk on www.ask.com It doesn't deliver quite as many results as google, but gets rid of a lot of the junk.

I found it on google. I searched for "golf forum" and it was a sponsored link I believe.

Slingblade found me in a flightsim forum talking about golf and suggested I stop by. The "Ender of All Threads" has spoken!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520