• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pretty good deal eh?

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
I walked into the shop and glanced at the used clubs for sale and a Cleveland Launcher Comp 10.5 with a Graffaloy Prolaunch Blue caught my eye. It was $70 dollars.

I have had ti460 launcher for a few years and it has a stock, R flex shaft in it. The shaft blows. I was able to trade it in for $40 bucks which I thought was a decent deal and got the Comp for $30. I was bombing it on the range and was finally to get some height and carry on my drives, hit a lot straiter too. I honestly don't like the feel as much as my ti460 but I can't complain about the results so I'm happy.

Sounds like a good deal there. It'll probably take some getting used to the more muted sound. Good luck with it.

The Graff Blue is a serious shaft. I'm guessing that you have a higher swing speed as your shots now are straighter and that shaft is about as stiff as you can get. I had it in my Ping IST which I found did in fact dumb down the feel but flew straight. I think at one point a few years back tiger had it in his driver.

Trading in feel for precision makes sense to me. Enjoy!

The Graff Blue is a serious shaft. I'm guessing that you have a higher swing speed as your shots now are straighter and that shaft is about as stiff as you can get. I had it in my Ping IST which I found did in fact dumb down the feel but flew straight. I think at one point a few years back tiger had it in his driver.

Trading in feel for precision makes sense to me. Enjoy!

It is a prolaunch blue. It is different than the normal Graf Blue. THe prolaunch is higher launch and not quite as stiff I don't think.

It is a prolaunch blue. It is different than the normal Graf Blue. THe prolaunch is higher launch and not quite as stiff I don't think.

Not even close. That being said, if it works, hit the damn thing. :D

Great pickup. I'm a huge fan of the Launcher, always have been.

R35

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54