• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Putter Ho

Note - anyone ever put with a beach? Gotta be the coolest feeling with the sound slot cut in the sole. I loved it... damn... shoulda bought it

I have a Studio Stainless Beach that has been finished in 3X Black. I have messed around with it a bit in the house, but I am pondering sending it to Cameron to have some sight lines added and I need to reshaft it to 33" for my putting style.

Love that sound!

Putter Ho? Did someone call?
8 putters.jpg

LOL:biglol:

I don't feel so bad about looking at a Newport 2.5 now.

That one's in the bag, in the trunk of my car. I'm a deeply disturbed person.:)

I just happen to have a newport 2.5 for sale :D

How about a Newport 2 mil-spec then ;)

Newport 2 - 33/350 - Next to new.

That'll get you the headcover, but if it acts up again like it did on Friday, you can have the parts that are left after I chastise it severly.

That'll get you the headcover, but if it acts up again like it did on Friday, you can have the parts that are left after I chastise it severly.
Just don't ding up the clubhead, abuse the shaft all you want! :D I just need the clubhead in good condition.

38 putts with 7 3-putts & I missed about 5 four footers (all comebacks after burning the edge), shot 93 when it could have been a low day for me. We're talking band saw!

Okay, let me ask you this? Why? I don't get it to be honest, I've had 2 putters in the since I began(6 years ago) and would probably have had my first even now if it wasn't for my second being a gift.

Jeff:

If that why is for me, are you asking why I putted like shit, or why do I collect Camerons?

Why did I putt like shit? It was my first try with that NP2 studio style 33/350, the weight was unfamiliar & I was blowing them past the hole. I couldn't hit a 4 foot putt because I've developed a more gated stroke & have been regularly using a Santa Fe Tei3 with more toe flow. I'll need to practice more if I continue to use the NP2.

Why do I collect Camerons? Beats the shit outta me, my goal is to get a complete set of 1993 Pre-Titleist Camerons. I've got 3 that I consider a permanent collection, the others are trade bait & will be with me for a while, then move on to other homes. Some people collect Shotguns, others collect Roseville vases. I like Scottys.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520