• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rain go away!!!

ezra76

Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. Yesterday we had severe thunderstorms with so much rain it caused flooding in many areas. It settled down then started up again this morning. Stopped again and the sun looked like it was coming out. I started to get ready, figured I'd head down, hit some balls, have lunch and get out this afternoon. All of the sudden it gets very dark again, rumble of thunder and a friggen downpour.

It's stopping again now and I checked the radar. Looks like that should be all for a while but the course is probably unplayable after a GD foot of rain in the last 24hrs.. I said it on Monday. I was just doomed to not play this week. Every day it's been something stopping me. Tomorrow it should be decent for part of the day but we have back to back jobs and won't be out of work till 5-6pm most likely.

Hopefully this will subside soon. We've had a record rainfall the last month and a half.

What rain?

*Looks outside*

Nope... don't see any rain.. what the hell are you talking about??? :)

:ugly25:

Thanks.... cripes, here it comes again!! I shit you not, as I type this it went from sun just starting peek out to a downpour. Like if you stepped for a second your underwear would be soaked.

lol man that sucks... I feel ya... back in the spring it rained like 22 days in a row here. :wow:

I've started building an Ark here in VT. When that's done will be loading golf clubs 2 by 2 :ugly25:.

Ez is right though, I think it rained in VT every day in June and July hasn't started out much better.

Well, we sent you all our rain. Now we'll be giving you the cold weather. And R35 must have sent it to us!! :D

Well, we sent you all our rain. Now we'll be giving you the cold weather. And R35 must have sent it to us!! :D

I'm a big guy so I don't mind cooler weather, long as its not snow. It would be nice to have some decent weather for the weekend though...

It's fricken July, I'd love to have "cold weather". Anything over 72* is too hot for me.

I got out and played. Course was wet but made for receptive greens and nobody out there. Played 18 in about 3:15.

I've started building an Ark here in VT. When that's done will be loading golf clubs 2 by 2 :ugly25:.

Ez is right though, I think it rained in VT every day in June and July hasn't started out much better.

Same here in NYC. I actually took off this week to do some playing.
Boy was I wrong.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423