• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Random thoughts!

Who, me?? :emot-ange

Playing tag with a chainsaw is not as much fun as it sounds...

No, not for the guy getting tagged!:laugh:

No, not for the guy getting tagged!:laugh:
That would be me. Trigger hand bumped the chain as it was slowing down. No lost digits, not even any stitches, but cut up the thumb and first two fingers of my right hand pretty well. It's healing, I'll live, so no biggie. But, it is aggravating as all get out. And, just another reason that I haven't hit a golf ball since Thanksgiving! :bang:

That would be me. Trigger hand bumped the chain as it was slowing down. No lost digits, not even any stitches, but cut up the thumb and first two fingers of my right hand pretty well. It's healing, I'll live, so no biggie. But, it is aggravating as all get out. And, just another reason that I haven't hit a golf ball since Thanksgiving! :bang:
Ouch...

Guy on the league i bowl in, had a big saw kick back and ripped an entire half of his face off...luckily he was within walking distance of the hospital and all he has is a scar where the laceration(sp?) was...no other ill effects...worst saw injurty i have ever seen.

Ouch...

Guy on the league i bowl in, had a big saw kick back and ripped an entire half of his face off...luckily he was within walking distance of the hospital and all he has is a scar where the laceration(sp?) was...no other ill effects...worst saw injurty i have ever seen.

Dayum, Tim Allen has nothing on you guys. ;)

I had one kick back on me a few years ago. It didn't get me but ruined my jacket. I haven't touched one since.

Until the post about chain saws was ROTFL. One of the best threads I have read on here yet thanks all enjoyed it.

Until the post about chain saws was ROTFL. One of the best threads I have read on here yet thanks all enjoyed it.
Gee, sorry to bring you down, man....

So, did you ever have an itch you couldn't explain in a location you couldn't talk about?

Gee, sorry to bring you down, man....

So, did you ever have an itch you couldn't explain in a location you couldn't talk about?

I hate it when that happens....

especially when you're somewhere you can't scratch it, :biglol:

I hate it when that happens....

especially when you're somewhere you can't scratch it, :biglol:

No such place...

Dinner table with the inlaws....church....courtroom on serious charges...i'll itch anything anywhere anytime...

No such place...

Dinner table with the inlaws....church....courtroom on serious charges...i'll itch anything anywhere anytime...
Ok, I'll kiss the bride but I am not shaking eclark's hand!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520