• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shaft questions

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone come across this...

http://www.golfworks.com/article.asp_Q_ai_E_208

I figure my ideal shaft is 4B3H or 4B3M (ie swing speed 90-100mph with a 7 iron, require distance and control, want a higher traj, hook correction or neutral).

It's quite cool that you can then ask for relevant shafts. My only problem is that the slections it has thrown up for me are none of the "usual suspects" and could be quite hard for me to demo.

Would the Graf. Blue 65s fit in here? any other suggestions on Fuji, Aldila or Graffalloy that may match?

That looks like a great site...I wish I could help you...

After looking at it, I think that the NV 75 is the right shaft for me in my Sonartec...

Wow, that thing is pretty cool. I just wish they had more shafts to choose from. I was looking for a 5C2M but only could find a 5B2M. Funny that took me right back to the original choice I was thinking about a month and a half ago. Fuji tour-platform 27.3. Except they are saying X vs. S. I'll have to get more info on this shaft stiffness in comparison to others. I got Callaway fitted for an NV-65X, anyone know how the Fuji flex is in comparison?

Rock says the Graf. Blue plays stiffer than most btw. That's what he plays so I'm sure he'll fill you in.

PS- that was driver swing speed and 150 distance lol. 100 mph 7i would be like, holy christ. Like a 140mph. driver or something.

Interesting how it suggests the Blue, the NV and the Fuji, all of which are completely different feeling shafts....

R35

Currently scanning ebay for anything with a COMP NT in it, head makes no difference :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520