• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shot Talk is on the auction block

....dude.......:(

ETA: I will be sad to see you leave(If you do...) But you have to do what needs to be done, and i respect that.

Good luck sling, with whatever happens.

I hope you screen the buyers to ensure whoever does buy it will keep running it and at least try to run it as well as you have.

Hope this doesn't turn into a cesspool of pop-up ads and BS :(

While I understand you wanting to retire, I'm holding onto the hope that you don't sell it. I can't imagine anyone else doing as good of a job running this place as you have Sling!!

Its too bad we dont have any overly wealty members that could keep it running.....i know if i had the cash i would ...

dude I'd love to take this on, but I haven't got $12k+ lol. It would be perfect for me right now - something to sink my teeth into.

Sorry to see this happen, Sling!

Good Luck Sling. I hope it works for you.

Bummer. Hope you stick around sling.

You definitely should screen the buyer, make sure he is up to par.

I read the add but it doesn't say whether or not a ShotTalk thong is included in the 12k price tag...

All kidding aside, I know this site has certainly been a labor of love for you these last four+ years and so I can only imagine what went into this decision. Thank you!

Sent you a PM Sling. Sorry to hear you having to give this up, but I do understand. Best of luck man, Bryan

WOW! Um...ok.

Good luck, Sling! If you need anything (other than $12,000), let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520