• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

showtime series missing help?

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Reaction score
Anyone here help me out? I am living large lately and have showtime with charter. when I go to the ondemand option and get to showtime series some are missing. like for weeds I can get episodes 11,12,13,15,17 etc but not episodes 14 and 16 (numbers not exact). anyone know what gives?
thanks
doug

Don't know your answer, but if you can't find some you may try Amazon. They now have a function that works like on demand and you can download episodes for a couple bucks. Usually a week or two behind, but going back to the beginning of the year. If you have Tivo you can have them go directly to your Tivo for Viewing. Found out about it from there, but am yet to use it.

Anyone here help me out? I am living large lately and have showtime with charter. when I go to the ondemand option and get to showtime series some are missing. like for weeds I can get episodes 11,12,13,15,17 etc but not episodes 14 and 16 (numbers not exact). anyone know what gives?
thanks
doug

I assume you've called Charter? Maybe those episodes were censored for excessive drug references....:laugh:

I assume you've called Charter? Maybe those episodes were censored for excessive drug references....:laugh:

LOL :) and the tudors for excessive nudity??? LOL
BTW Love how the tudors is a period piece with attempts at costumes and such to portray the time period. Then notice all the naked women with shaved armpits and legs LOL.

LOL :) and the tudors for excessive nudity??? LOL
BTW Love how the tudors is a period piece with attempts at costumes and such to portray the time period. Then notice all the naked women with shaved armpits and legs LOL.

And teeth!

Reminds me of Dino DeLaurentis' version of King Kong, where Jessica Lange (drool bucket, please...) floats up on a raft with perfect hair and makeup.

Classic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427