• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Snowing right now.

So we dont have to mow our lawns 5 or more months out of the year.....

Damn i hate mowing lawn....good thing the g/f loves it!

Love mowing the yard. 2-3 hours of total peace riding, bagging, and dumping the bags or just 2 hours if the baggers not attached. In my cigar smoking days, I'd fire one up and really enjoy the ride!

And I'd much rather mow grass than shovel/blow snow.

So we dont have to mow our lawns 5 or more months out of the year.....

Damn i hate mowing lawn....good thing the g/f loves it!

I don't mow for 4 months and I play golf year round. :p

It is kind of cold here for the next two days. Nothing like -50 or anything but cold for us. Highs in the 40s and freezing at night but back in the 60s by Wed.

You haven't lived until you've experienced an actual -40º F (-40º C also) morning without any wind. There are no words to describe it. If a vehicle sits out overnight in that it will hardly turn over. The seats and suspension will not give (work). Like sitting on a block of cement. The radial tires flat spot will stay that way for a mile or so. Like driving on four square tires. If you have (hopefullY) a beard or mustache your breath will freeze ice on it. Don't touch it or you'll snap off your mustache... Actually, everyone should know what this feels like. :)

I used to snowmobile in that at 60 mph... :dead:

You haven't lived until you've experienced an actual -40º F (-40º C also) morning without any wind. There are no words to describe it.

Then I have not lived and I do not want to. :beach3:

Yesterday it got up to 74 degrees, that was at about 4:00. Went to the range, hit some balls. By 8:30 it was down to 20. 16 out there right now. buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr

4º F (-16º C) today which means wind chill -23º F (-30º C). All my car doors were frozen shut this morning. Instant frozen fingers without gloves. :shocked:

And the roads in Racine were glare ice.

Wi-Golfer probably has a tee time somewhere.... :rolleyes:

Thought about it:D
I did hit the range, for some reason the older I get the less the cold bothers me. Weird since I used to love 90º+ days but have come to hate such temps, now I just want upper 60's low 70's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520