Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
sometimes i sits and thinks,
somethimes i just shits.

I might hit the heated driving range this comming saturday. But then, its supposed to be in the thirties so i might have to wear shorts....:tongue:

Will probably end up there myself saturday & will most liekly just bring a couple drivers since I cannot stand hitting irons off mats.

Where do you guys live that they let you play when it's cold? Around here, end of October the courses close, til April, no matter what the weather might be like. I'd pay more for annual dues to be able to go play, or at least hit range balls.

I don't remember what time i was there(Noonish i think) but a buddy and i shared a mat because there were people waiting and there was really no reason for us to take up two, we just swapped back and forth.

Apparently there was some kind of 'unlimited' deal. $17 for unlimited range balls, pizza, soda, RC boats, and mini golf.....

Never made it there as I was busy at the hospital passing another kidney stone. And I just got through passing another one about an hr ago, hurt like a son of a bitch for about an hr before it finally came out.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamrichard
Back