• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So, you think you can work a bandsaw?

Dayum, I kept waiting for him to lop off a finger or something, lol.

Whoa....:shocked:

Previous to watching this video I didnt think I could work a bandsaw, its fair to say I didnt know what one was. I now know I havent a clue how to work a bandsaw.

I was pretty good with the bandsaw back in school. I could turn one block of wood into two identical sized blocks.

yea i got to a point watching that that i thought he was just cutting random stuff, lol, then he stands the thing up at the end, and i was friggin shocked, LOL

I would be missing 1/2 my fingers and probably even a toe or two from rolling around in agony with the blade wrapped around my neck.

Man that made me nervous! Very cool though!

impressive...

what he was doing wasn't dangerous, as the bandsaw is probably one of the safest tools in a woodworking shop. The fact he performs art with that many cuts is amazing tho.

That was crazy, wonder how he figured that out & how long it took him to perfect it?

The last time I used a bandsaw, it caught a knot in the wood and I had a loose grip on it. It shot back hit me about 2 inches above where it really would have hurt and the industrial arts teacher got mad. So I quit using it.

He spends a lot of time playing with wood...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520