• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Some needed changes

No identification on the one we have. It's over 20 years old. Looks almost exactly like this one. They're pretty inexpensive, so might pick up a couple different brands...plug them in and see if they will do the job for you.

No identification on the one we have. It's over 20 years old. Looks almost exactly like this one. They're pretty inexpensive, so might pick up a couple different brands...plug them in and see if they will do the job for you.
Thanks

... and in AZ, I wouldn't be worried about Mice, I would be worried about Scorpions cozying up in things to keep warm, I lived in AZ for several years as well.
Nah, I was more afraid of Black Widows and Brown Recluses. Those little bastards can hide in small places and pack one hell of a punch.

Nah, I was more afraid of Black Widows and Brown Recluses. Those little bastards can hide in small places and pack one hell of a punch.
Still have one of the scars from two recluse spider bites when a young kid. (The second one got cut out when they removed my appendix.) Was not a fun experience.

This is our friend taking a friendly stroll through the neighborhood. I call our dog (Long haired Chihuahua) "Bear Bait" lol
1693601571504.jpeg

We were joking with our friends last weekend, we called our drive to the golf course "Wild Kingdom". On the drive to the course we saw 11 deer, 4 ducks, a chicken, 3 turkeys, a dog, and a dead racoon. lol

I guess the driver in front of us didn't see the racoon

Last edited:
We were joking with our friends last weekend, we called our drive to the golf course "Wild Kingdom". On the drive to the course we saw 11 deer, 4 ducks, a chicken, 3 turkeys, a dog, and a dead racoon. lol

I guess the driver in front of us didn't see the racoon
If the racoon was that fresh, did you take it home and have it for supper?

If the racoon was that fresh, did you take it home and have it for supper?
I was thinking I would not have to pay for much food if a Shotgun or Rifle could qualify for a 14th club. Heck, as tame as the deer are, you could just coax them over like you had food, and use your hands.

I was thinking I would not have to pay for much food if a Shotgun or Rifle could qualify for a 14th club. Heck, as tame as the deer are, you could just coax them over like you had food, and use your hands.
One of the wife's cousins is a prof/researcher at Ohio State. His main emphasis is the urbanization of wildlife. He's a leading authority o coyotes. Was called to Nova Scotia a few years ago when a jogger was attacked and killed by coyotes.
Here, we are seeing deer right in town. Daughter lives a mile east of us next to the University. She has pictures of 7 deer grazing on the lawn across the street from them. A coyote "lived" in the alley behind their home. Last winter, she called concerned. "It's going to get below freezing tonight! What will our coyote do? He'll freeze out there!" City kids!!!
Didn't even have a deer season here as I was growing up. Never say a whitetail until probably the early 70's. They started a lottery in the mid 70's giving out a few buck tags. Today, we experience over 12,000 auto/deer accidents/year.
I just wish the deer would put shoes on before running across our greens leaving imprints of their sharp hooves!!!!!

After my equipment changes I worked on my swing change for the last two weeks. Today played nine and had two bogeys and the rest pars for 38. Putted out of my mind and even hit a nice sand shot to save a par. And the driver swing changes worked. I had nice drives the whole day and even had one 250 yards (gps) which was my goal. I got my mojo back.

Stealth went back for a new bag. Rogue was good. Tour Edge was not. Stealth 2 is great.

Stealth went back for a new bag. Rogue was good. Tour Edge was not. Stealth 2 is great.
What Rogue did you have? I had a Tour Edge for a short while. Zero forgiveness across the face. That's when I went back to the Epic Speed.

The Rogue Max. The one before the Paradym. If I bought another Calaway (which I'm not) it would be the "diamond" version. The Tour Edge I had was the "forgivness" one, not the smaller head. I found out they were one of the shortest hitting drivers out (but it WAS forgiving).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520