• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SRIXON BALLS

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i was looking for some golf balls and i picked up some Srixon Z-URC's. just wondering if anyone playes these or did and if they liked the way they felt. also how they were off the wedges:) THANKS

Awesome. Between these and the B330, it's hard to find a better ball for the price.

R35

well i was looking for some golf balls and i picked up some Srixon Z-URC's. just wondering if anyone playes these or did and if they liked the way they felt. also how they were off the wedges:) THANKS

Z-URC is fantastic short game ball, tons of spin, great feel.

I've changed to TP Black because the Srixon is actually a bit of a shortknock. Spins so well it's hard for me to get a low spin launch off the driver with it.

But you'll love the feel of them. Wedge game is like throwing darts. :)

I play the Z-URS. Its a Pro-v1 with a little less spin, a more durable cover, 10 yards longer and 7 bucks cheaper.

That's all.

How about the Srixon AD 333? Anyone try these?
I picked up a box of TaylorMade Burner TPs and saw the AD 333s on clearance. I figured for the price I'd try knocking these around a bit. Plus it came with a free towel.:thumbs up:

The Triple3 are a decent ball. Not as nice feeling off irons and wedges and harder on the greens than the URC or URS.

Still, if on clearance, a good ball. And a free towel! :canadafla

R35

What R35 said and...

I play the Z-URS. Its a Pro-v1 with a little less spin, a more durable cover, 10 yards longer and 7 bucks cheaper.

That's all.

Clugnut

The Zur-S and BS B330-S are almost identical and better (IMHO) then the ProV1x.... :)

Srixon premium balls have great feel but I found them to be horrible as far as duarbility ...especially compared to the Pro V1. The old Callaway HX Tours are durable compared to these things so take that for what it's worth.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520