• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

suggest me some new irons...250-300 bucks

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Reaction score
suggest me a set of used irons to maybe replace my DCI 981's (which i love, but i think someone else wants them more than me$$$) plus i want to get away from graphite shafts...i hit a friends' :miz: 's and loved them but they are a little pricey

check out the classified section, there are some hogan apex irons for sale. dirt cheap too.

those rac LT2s are a great deal, i hit them and love them, and for 250 they're a steal

i posted in those threads...yea those lt2's are waht im thinking

Sometimes you can find some Mizzy's cheap on here, also a set like an older MX or MP you can find pretty cheap if you look at shops with a consignment option.

For new, 250-300? Check out a place like Dick's or Sports Authority(preferably the latter, where my fiance works). Sometimes they will have a little older set of irons for a great deal.

well iment used clubs but new to me...i was thinking about some mp-30's

You can find 30's for 250-300, easy. Mine were basically new for less than 300. That was two years ago now too.

I'll keep an eye open.

R35

Mine were basically new 33s for cheap, thanks to my buddies Sling and Rock.

yea i'm leaning more towards the mp'30s being they are similar to my dci981's

cleveland ta2. comparable to 30s, and could be had for just over 200. very buttery feel, good compact head, lots of forgivness and made of very durable material.

Please don't tell me you compared Mizuno's to Cleveland in terms of feel.

You sad, sad little man. :D

R35

r35 those look nice....there is a set on the thats 1/4 short and 3 flat which would be perfect for me...but the seller has no ffedback and this is there 1st item so i dont know if i can trust it

This past summer a friend of mine picked up a set of new Cobra 2300s at Dick's for right around your price range. They were nice looking clubs, and he hits them great.:)

r35 those look nice....there is a set on the thats 1/4 short and 3 flat which would be perfect for me...but the seller has no ffedback and this is there 1st item so i dont know if i can trust it

You can buy a standard set and have them bent.

No worries.

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35