• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl, Saturday night?

EDSGolf

Reaction score
Why don't they play the Super Bowl on Saturday night instead of Sunday? Tradition? There would be a lot less people calling in sick on Monday morning.

I have to go into work Sunday nights. The game won't even be over when I have to leave for work. I'm taking a small TV into the office with me, but $hit, I bought a 46inch HD flat screen this year to watch football on, and now I can't even see all of the Super Bowl on it! :real angry: I agree, move it to Saturday night.

That's poor logic. I imagine more people work Saturday nights than Sunday nights. And even if that couldn't be determined, there's no reason think the SAME number of people work Sat v Sunday nights.

In fact, a lot of places close early on Sundays; malls even. I'll add that the Superbowl is scheduled for 6PM ET, which is the latest it'll be showing anywhere. So not making it to work the next day is definitely a personal choice.

I say leave the game on Sunday night, just make Monday a National Holiday. That way I don't have to waste a vacation day.

I say leave the game on Sunday night, just make Monday a National Holiday. That way I don't have to waste a vacation day.

Now we're talking!

I wished they played the game as a normal afternoon game and dispensed with the worthless 5 hour pre-game show. Of course that will never happen. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520