• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Supertri help

note to self.. change headcovers...

What's your SS and tempo like?

I swing 95-100 and hate tip stiff boardy feeling shafts.

Love - Blueboard, YS-6, NV, Pershing
Hate - Creation, Motore F1, PX

Maybe I should edit that as I was mistaken in what I said. I found the RIP Alpha 70S to be/feel more stiff in the tip than the VS Proto 70S and spin less, but got similar results with both using the RIP in a 10.5 R9 and the VS Proto in a 9.5 SDTP. I wanted to keep the RIP, but $$$ made the decision for me and like I said, I have several VS Protos loose and installed. It's actually one of my faves. Had a smoother feel that the RIP 70S

I'm anywhere from 108ish to 112ish depending on how I swing it and how loose I am. Later in the rounds I have to back off or I get quick through impact and get a little leftish, but overall I'd say a smoother transition.

note to self.. change headcovers...

LOL. That's good.

If you lived next door, I'd say yes. I can't verify my findings anywhere except in the city that I live in. But my research finds a direct correlation of Titleist to dick. ;)

R35

LOL. That's good.

If you lived next door, I'd say yes. I can't verify my findings anywhere except in the city that I live in. But my research finds a direct correlation of Titleist to dick. ;)

R35

Explains why you hang out on the range next to titleist bags with your tightest pants on

Explains why you hang out on the range next to titleist bags with your tightest pants on

I have a two year old at home. When do I have time to stuff my pants at the range?

R35

Just picked up a Fuji Motore 65g Stiff shaft, basically because it was cheap (~$50) so that I can start evaluating the head and to give me a benchmark. Once I have it dialled in, I'll start experimenting with other shafts. I quite fancy a Tour Platform 26.3, my friend has that in a R9 and it rocks!

Not too ambitious in my timing. Need to get back to a decent swing first before making any decisions.

Just picked up a Fuji Motore 65g Stiff shaft, basically because it was cheap (~$50) so that I can start evaluating the head and to give me a benchmark. Once I have it dialled in, I'll start experimenting with other shafts. I quite fancy a Tour Platform 26.3, my friend has that in a R9 and it rocks!

Not too ambitious in my timing. Need to get back to a decent swing first before making any decisions.

Have that shaft in a r510 TP head. Make me an offer

No more help needed on the Supertri.

I have something else on the way... here's a hint, it will be shipping from MA.

Rock just hates Titleist guys because they take all of his money. ;-)

So Rock, how are the trials with the Fastback going anyway?

Rock just hates Titleist guys because they take all of his money. ;-)

So Rock, how are the trials with the Fastback going anyway?

Trials? It's in the bag. Well, at least for indoor golf. We'll see how it helicopters into a pond come spring.

R35

No more help needed on the Supertri.

I have something else on the way... here's a hint, it will be shipping from MA.

Its a pity. I really wanted this topic to go on, since I have my eyes on the same head with similar game characteristics as you have...

Well, anyway...

Its a pity. I really wanted this topic to go on, since I have my eyes on the same head with similar game characteristics as you have...

Well, anyway...

My buddy is thinking about ordering one with the Fubuki.

If it happens I'll give it a workout and let you know.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520