• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Swing video: finally a positive result

twofast2s

Reaction score
so past couple of weeks i've been working on my swing, because i noticed that my backswing was getting longer and wasn't consistent as i want it to be.

took the video w/ my cell phone, but came out okay. i haven't tried the high speed mode, but it looks very promising. almost like swingvision w/ 120fps.

anways, comments welcome

DTL 6iron
SwingAcademy.com

Front 7iron
SwingAcademy.com

and for fun
Anthony Kim drill
SwingAcademy.com

Stinger w/ 7i back view (looks pretty good)
SwingAcademy.com

Take a look at the 7i face on just before and then just after impact. Looks like some minor flippage, don't spend too much time on the mats. ;)

I'm impressed by the camera. You'll have to get a few shots of mine somtime.

Oh, and WTF is this? You switch to Senior flex or something?
icon10.gif

holylag.jpg
holylag.jpg

I was wondering the same thing Ez.

In every one of those videos your clubface is closed, is that deliberate? I'm counting the non-stinger ones too.

Oh, and Ez is still ugly.

Take a look at the 7i face on just before and then just after impact. Looks like some minor flippage, don't spend too much time on the mats. ;)

I'm impressed by the camera. You'll have to get a few shots of mine somtime.

Oh, and WTF is this? You switch to Senior flex or something?
icon10.gif

View attachment 9822

the shaft looks like that b/c of the camera.
i need to turn little bit harder to get to hand ahead of the ball. also i don't know if any of the grass ranges are open near us.

I was wondering the same thing Ez.

In every one of those videos your clubface is closed, is that deliberate? I'm counting the non-stinger ones too.

Oh, and Ez is still ugly.

i'm purposely taking the club back too flat and inside and try to shorten my swing w/ my arm clashing against my body. not a good idea/drill, but it helps me tremendously to start the swing w/ my body, not my arms. but no, i'm not deliberately keeping my face closed, just my backswings.

still need to shorten my back swing though.

I looked at the 7iron vid again (btw- no way in heck you are using that grip on the driver swings) and there is definitely a point at which you are stuck just before impact. Yesterday, I could tell for sure the same is happening with the driver. It's the only explanation for the two-way miss. Flip it left or block it right, you sometimes are getting in that position where those are the only two choices. If I were you, I'd get some vids with the driver and put them up on WRX. Slice or DWF would be able to pick it up in a second.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520