• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

T.F. D2 Feel Golf Balls

I went to a par-3 course yesterday and bought with me a couple of my usual Nike One Platinum. I lost them in the first two holes!!! A guy that wa playing with me lent me a new TF D2 Feel to continue my game (yes, I know taking two balls is not reasonable but I had never lost a ball in that course).

I use to hate those balls, but for some reason it did perform PERFECTLY yesterday. Everything was on track, had my best score in that course ever, etc.

I used to say a lot of things about D2 which I think felt like hitting a popcorn. They still do, but they perform really really well.

Definitely, if you are not a single digit handicapper, the TF D2 FEEL is a GREAT ball choice...

An for that stupid price you find them in the Us they are a winwin situation!!!

The local Target was all out of the Feel. Plenty of the Distance and Straight at the normal price, price on the the empty space where the Feels were supposed to be was $3.98.

The local Target was all out of the Feel. Plenty of the Distance and Straight at the normal price, price on the the empty space where the Feels were supposed to be was $3.98.

Dicks on the west side up here has TONS of the old D2feel boxes but they are still normal 14.99....

Hopefully they will blow them out like target did....and hopefully i will be able to get a couple...hundered boxes...lol

that damn WG bought up all the boxes target up here had on sale.

Dicks on the west side up here has TONS of the old D2feel boxes but they are still normal 14.99....

Hopefully they will blow them out like target did....and hopefully i will be able to get a couple...hundered boxes...lol

lol - Maybe WG will sell some to you at $10 a box. :thumbs up: I meant to go check Target when they had these on sale, but a series of unfortunate events stopped me. For example, the highway I would take to Target was closed, and I couldn't remember how to get there otherwise. :D

The only Target I scored the D2's at was the Verona Super Target. Never checked the west side one & the east side was out when I got there, but was able to get all of their Noodles. 6 boxes was cool but I really wanted 10+:laugh:

lol - Maybe WG will sell some to you at $10 a box. :thumbs up: I meant to go check Target when they had these on sale, but a series of unfortunate events stopped me. For example, the highway I would take to Target was closed, and I couldn't remember how to get there otherwise. :D

I dont want WG's sloppy seconds! :D

WG, is that the super target by Buffalo Wild Wings and My Menu?

I happend to be there last night and they didnt have anything on sale in terms of GOLF balls.....

The other day I found a D2 Distance and like a couple others said, it didn't feel particularly great, but it just performed. Keep in mind I'm not any good, lol, but it took me a few holes to lose that ball.

I went to a local Super Target and they didn't have any deals at all, all golf balls were at their original price =[

Anybody know if maybe this deal is only at regular Targets instead of Super Targets maybe? I definitely want in on this deal!

The other day I found a D2 Distance and like a couple others said, it didn't feel particularly great, but it just performed. Keep in mind I'm not any good, lol, but it took me a few holes to lose that ball.

I went to a local Super Target and they didn't have any deals at all, all golf balls were at their original price =[

Anybody know if maybe this deal is only at regular Targets instead of Super Targets maybe? I definitely want in on this deal!

I'm not sure about the super target thing (i don't think we have one) but all the local target's around here at back to the regular price. It was a 1-2 week fluke.

I went to three different Super Targets near me and cleaned out their D2 Feels at $3.74. I ended up with about 10 boxes but would have bought more if they have them.

I suspect they either bought too many by mistake or got a great blowout deal from Top Flite but either way it appears to be a one time thing until they are/were gone.

I dont want WG's sloppy seconds! :D

WG, is that the super target by Buffalo Wild Wings and My Menu?

I happend to be there last night and they didnt have anything on sale in terms of GOLF balls.....

Yep, that Buffalo Wild wings just opened up a couple weeks ago. Avoid My Menu, the deserts are good but everything else is rather overpriced & some of the food is downright nasty.

As far as Targe vs Super Target & having balls for sale, no difference at all. Plus as was mentioned it was just a goofy deal for a week or so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520