• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tapatalk!!!

And... ShotTalk transitions from the site owner giving us a heads up about a new, exciting feature... to a regular poster "digging around in his rectum"!!!! I love this discussion board!!!!! :D

And... ShotTalk transitions from the site owner giving us a heads up about a new, exciting feature... to a regular poster "digging around in his rectum"!!!! I love this discussion board!!!!! :D

That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me! :')

Has anyone used this with their iPhone? Is it the app that's $2.99? I want to make sure I download the right one! Is there a list of forums on this app? Is that how we find shottalk?

Just do a search for Shot talk and it will appear, and yes it's not a free app.

I finally gave in and downloaded tapatalk. Its probably worth the money. Almost all the forums i frequent are on it.

Pretty good app. I really enjoy it most because i can put icons for each of my forums on my phone so its one touch and in. Far better than firing up the browser and going through my favorites.

I thought about getting it, but didn't want to pay for it. It only takes me 2 screen taps to get to the ST homepage anyway. Any other reason to get it?

I found a couple other good forums going through the lists. There are hundreds listed.

Its easier to read without zooming in on a phone sized screen. It sizes pictures better for the screen size.

Just a few things I've noticed so far. Its worth three bucks.

Biggest plus so far, no more hitting the thread writers name link instead of the thread title. That drove me nuts while using the browser.

i downloaded it to my iphone about 2-3 weeks ago. Its just so much easier than using Safari, takes all the fluff off the pages. I did NOT know about putting icons on my phone, is that for iphones too?

i downloaded it to my iphone about 2-3 weeks ago. Its just so much easier than using Safari, takes all the fluff off the pages. I did NOT know about putting icons on my phone, is that for iphones too?
I have no idea. I use the superior phone OS. ;)

Tapatalk will let you post pics off your device as well. Not sure if this forum software can do it but most wont as they're still web-based.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520