• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made RBZ connex

trumb1mj

Reaction score
I have a mitsubishi rayon javln fx m6 laying around and wanted a connex tip to fit with my RBZ head. A couple of questions:

1) I was fitted for this shaft a few years ago in my g10... Is this shaft still relevant? Or has shaft technology surpassed this model?

2) How do I know which connex tip I need for this?

Thanks!

Actually, I have no idea what that piece is called on the shaft side or if it even exists for purchase...

I can't imagine that shaft wouldn't work. As for the tip, my understanding is that the tip is just glued to the end of the shaft, I think u can get them from golf works!

The piece I was looking for is called a "sleeve". I brought my old shaft to golfsmith and they were able to locate a sleeve to fit my shaft and the labor + part was $30.

Does it just glue on the tip of the shaft?

I got my shaft back from golfsmith on Sunday and have hit it at the range and played 9 holes on the new setup. The shaft is so much more responsive than the stock RBZ shaft. I haven't noticed any decrease in distance despite the shorter, stiffer shaft--probably due to more solid contact. Really love this new setup... for now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520