• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tell me what you think about these grips

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Reaction score
Good color rendition is sometimes a problem in the digital realm. I wouldn't worry about it. If he says they're blue, they're probably blue.

It looks blue to me, but its hard tell due to the backround and cord on the grip in the first picture because of the distance from the camera.

• Staff
It's not that I'm concerned about the grips as the 2nd pic clearly shows them as blue and I believe the guy...I'm more interested if anyone here would've questioned them being blue if you only had the pic on the left to go by.

I just felt like I was wrong to question it based on the seller's response.

LOL, i like how he edited the ad to show his displeasure with you.
Personally I wouldnt have questioned it at all as the color of the grip seems an awful stupid thing to lie about.

• Staff
LOL, i like how he edited the ad to show his displeasure with you.
Personally I wouldnt have questioned it at all as the color of the grip seems an awful stupid thing to lie about.

Seems a little frustrated, doesn't he? :laugh:

I agree with you, Lyle, but I got burned recently on ebay for $75 on a People subscription and can't get the money back, even through Paypal...so, I'm a little more cautious these days.

Oh well, live and learn.

8 bucks a grip + 4$ shipping seems expensive.

The 1st picture looks black. I wouldn't buy from this guy just because of his attitude, but that's me.

The color isn't as blue as it could be in the first pic, that is for certain. As for his frustration, my guess is that you were like the 100th person that asked the same question so the guy finally lost it. I'm hoping that's the case because if you were the one and only then the guy has some serious issues!

Also for the record, LD switched this year to the GP New Decade Multi-compound in blue... :laugh:

Funny how he said "You need to look closer or adjust your monitor"

I have pretty good eyes, and calibrate my monitor with a Pantone Colorvision Spyder Pro calibrator. Looks like he needs to get a new digital camera, or learn how to use the existing one. :laugh:

I'm guessing I would just try and piss him off more by saying that if he feels that looks blue, then you obviously can just buy black grips and think they are blue.

arsey pillock,buy from someone else

if someone showed me that first pic and said "blue" id believe him. i can see it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520