• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thanks guys for NOT buying my Scotty!

Hey...That's a pretty good price for a Mil-Spec. You must have the touch! I've got several you can sell for me.

I'm putting mine up right now. Mind if I steal your listing?

$200 ?!?! You robbed that guy...

Considering I bought it used for 115 plus ship and played it for 2 years, I'd say yes... but there were 12 bids so it not like 1 guy was paying 200. Weird. I had it for sale here twice for 125 shipped... LOL

Scotty putters are always a good item to have for sale, but for some reason, the market has been especially hot for them. The retail models have been fetching higher sums than I recall them getting a few months back. My friend just sold his Circle T that he bought for $1500 for $2100.

Considering I bought it used for 115 plus ship and played it for 2 years, I'd say yes... but there were 12 bids so it not like 1 guy was paying 200. Weird. I had it for sale here twice for 125 shipped... LOL

That would be funny if it was someone from here that bought it!:)

Right now the Scotty Market is pretty soft for some putters. Pre-Titleist Classics, upper end tours & 009's seem to be off a bit. Nice OTR's & regular tour Scottys are hot. I just added 4, all but one will be flipped.

VT's Mil-Spec was pretty nice, I would have happily paid what he was asking, but I'd probably have felt guilty. One of the nice things about them is that unless you pay way too much, you'll almost always get most of your money back.

BTW - Most of the time I'll screw around, this is one of the few no-bullshit posts I'll make.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?