• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

THE HAMMER!!!!!

I want to see a video of you at Vitense yelling POWWW after a few drives....would be hilarious!

Come on out & try out the awesomeness that is "The Hammer" yourself. I am off work sunday & will probably hit Vitense sometime mid morning.

A few pics illustrating the difference between the awesome Hammer & the Burner & FT-i.
100_1205.jpg
100_1206.jpg
100_1207.jpg
100_1208.jpg

ZOLEX!! That thing is actually is excellent shape. Is it new?

p.s. Hate to burst your bubble, but I think that "zolex" is actually aluminum. It's really soft metal. I personall abused the hammer to test it's durability. :eek:

p.s. Hate to burst your bubble, but I think that "zolex" is actually aluminum. It's really soft metal. I personall abused the hammer to test it's durability. :eek:

Zolex is what they call Aluminum on the planet Krypton. :laugh:

Yep, brand new, & I don't think it's aluminum, it feels a bit heavier than my Burner. What's weird is the face actually appears to have some sort of coating on it & no I didn't leave the shrink wrap on:ugly25:

As I said before, I really don't give a shit if this thing works or not. For $39 shipped & if it generates some fun at our outings, then it's worth it.

Sweet! My Darth Vader headcover fits easily on this club, excellent combo which should make Jack Hamm so proud:beach3:

Looks pretty square, tour model?
icon10.gif

Hitting the range in a couple hrs to test out the awesome Hammer. If it does even half of what they claim, i'm sure WBL will be ordering one later today.

Ok here it is short & sweet, this club aint half bad. I think it's a hell of a lot better than the Tour Swing Renegade I have.

Distance was hard to tell because of the glare from the snow, I know it wasn't 50 yds further or whatever asinine number Jack Hamm throws out but it was just as long as the FT-i.

It sounds good, no loud TINK or anything like the Sumo has.

If I swung with a nice controlled even tempo everything was fine & the ball went perfectly straight. In fact I didn't have a single slice or hook with it & I hit maybe 30 balls. But if I tried to really crank on it I could feel the shaft get a bit whippy & everytime it would result in the craziest ball flight I have seen. It would literally corkscrew while it still was going straight ahead.

Would I bag this thing, seriously doubt it, but I am going to use it a few times on my home course once it opens up. Will be interesting to see what happens when I can use actual golf balls instead of range balls.

BTW, Vitense was relatively busy & I was embarassed to actually have this thing with me. I utilized a stealth headcover & kept the thing out of anyones viewpoint. When it's being used it looks like a regular club & nobody can tell except it has "Hammer" in big white letters on the shaft, easily covered up with some electrical tape.

Put an Ozik in the Hammer.
icon10.gif

That's pretty cool to hear it was keeping up with the FTi.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520