• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

I'm such an idiot. Was mowing earlier and instead of stopping, getting off and picking up a golf ball, I decided that it was sitting down in an impression and I could just mow over it. Now I have to replace my bathroom window. The ball ricocheted off of something because the window was behind me. Sucks. So yeah, that's what being lazy will get you.

You need one of those long grabber thingy's...my uncle mows lawns as something to do in retirement...he has one on every mower.

But will it be in you bag next round? I was looking into getting one, and wanted to know how it was within 80 yards.
Gives too much side spin from what i can tell.

I'm such an idiot. Was mowing earlier and instead of stopping, getting off and picking up a golf ball, I decided that it was sitting down in an impression and I could just mow over it. Now I have to replace my bathroom window. The ball ricocheted off of something because the window was behind me. Sucks. So yeah, that's what being lazy will get you.
This is so badass and suck at the same time...I'm not sure which one wins.

But I bet your wife can tell you which one it is. Sorry bro!

I know it's good to be early and get a good seat... But she must be one frenchfrie short of a happy meal to pick that one?
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1402543382.142027.jpg

That was me at the 2010 US Open. It enabled me to see 3 holes.
Fair point.
But she's not thinking like that :p
She can't be... She's a she, a woman, women and sport smart don't go together right?

Fair point.
But she's not thinking like that :p
She can't be... She's a she, a woman, women and sport smart don't go together right?
Hopefully she's doing what she's told and minding her guy's seat whilst he's spending a few hours in the bar. ;)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520