• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Think I'm selling Scotty

turkey

Reaction score
I'm entreating offers on my scotty cameron circa 62 #3 The thing is in near mint condition. It's charcoal mist 35" only reason its not mint is it has the slightest of nicks on the very heal something snuck through the head cover.

This thing has meticulously been cared for gamed maybe 15 rounds love the feel but have been thinking more and more I need something more suited for my straight back putting stroke

asking $150 paypal shipping is on me but I will consider offers that are slightly lower head cover included

Any pics???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sure It's looks brand new less the tiny ding but I can have pics up tonight when I get home so be watching. I'll probably leave it on here for a few days untill it goes on ebay. Hope some one here buys it though it's a great putter

the little blimish is on the very heel above my thumb so small I can barley pick it up I'm just really picky

sorry about the hole in the wall trying to remodel the bathroom. Sold
photo-20.jpg
photo-18.jpg
photo-19.jpg

I'll trade ya my seemore fgp for it. It's mint only 2 rounds on it.

thats funny the seemore fgp was one of the putter I was going to check out after it sold I bought a rife IMO instead will see how it works

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

FedEx Ranking