• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thoughts on the Mitsubishi Bassara?

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Reaction score
Anybody hit them? Here's the description;-

The Mitsubishi Bassara golf shaft is a high performance golf shaft with premium feel and performance. The Bassara features many of the benefits of the Diamana, but in a more playable configuration for the amateur player. The smooth feel, higher launch characteristics, and moderate torque all blend together to create both performance and playability.

I've bought 3 of them brandnew uncut for £18.66, £28.00 & £31.11 each. The BlueBoard is a favorite shaft of mine but I can't find a pull for those prices so I'm hoping they play simlar. I've gone for X-Flex as I do in the BB, got two 83x5ct's and one 73x5ct. One for my FT5 TH one for my FT9 Tour (need to find a Callaway adaptor if anyone has a spare one they'd like to sell)? and one for spare.

Also purchased a Grafalloy Epic from them as well as the Postage was the same however many shafts you buy and it's a shaft I've always wanted to try. Thoughts on the Epic?

I found the Bassarra very soft, but I find lots of shafts very soft. It fits a special niche of player. If you like the BB, it should be more up your alley.

The Epic is a different beast altogether. Great launch, ballflight and feel. However, I felt it's dispersion wasn't all that shit hot. The Tour version is way better.

Not sure how much this helps, but make sure when you prep that Epic that you take the precautions that are noted on it carefully. The tip section is very, very finnicky. Lots of the non-Tour versions have broken in the tip section.

R35

Rockford has delusions of grandeur; don't listen to him. :D

I have a lowly Bassara Falcon in S flex in my Tour Burner TP, and I love it. Great feel. The only other shafts that I have owned that came close are a Diamana Blueboard and a VS Proto.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520